2013 Steve Hartt San Pedro to San Diego Ride
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 May 2013 11:47
NOTE: The event is sold out. To get on the waiting list email
The incredible 2013 PenCC Steve Hartt San Pedro to San Diego Ride is coming up on June 29. Here's a rundown of what the event offers:
- Riders meet in San Pedro at 5:45AM, leaving at 6:30AM. Destination: Old Town San Diego.
- There are four rest stops which are amply supplied with the highest quality nutritionals (Hammer), along with luscious fruit, Snickers, etc.
- There's also a lunch stop (lunch provided).
- Sag wagons to assist you with minor mechanical issues.
- Around 2:30PM riders begin arriving in San Diego.
- Bikes are loaded into the truck (in bump-free racks).
- Shower facilities are available at a nearby spa facility.
- We have dinner at Buca di Beppo (again provided).
- We get in a luxury bus and ride home! We get back to San Pedro around 10:00PM.
This event is a bargain (the cost to PenCC members is partially subsidized by the club). PenCC members pay $100, non-PenCC members pay $125. Interested? Take a look at photos from the 2011 event and the video. Believe us, you'll love this ride! If you're not in the club, join now (the event discount pays for your membership). Join the club here. Questions? Call/email Tony: 310-832-1966 or
Print out a copy of the release form and mail/drop it by The Bike Palace before June 20. Get the form here.
You can buy your SHR tickets online using the PayPal button below (we've added a few dollars to the cost to cover the PayPal fees). Use the pull-down menu to select your membership status, then select "Buy Now."