PenCC Dues Renewal for 2017
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 January 2017 16:51
Yearly membership dues for the Peninsula Cycle Club are payable as of the first of each year. Existing members pay $25 to renew, while new members who joined between July 1 and September 30, 2016, pay a prorated fee of $12.50. New members who joined after October 1 pay nothing for their 2017 renewal (their memberships are automatically renewed). Board members and sponsors get a free membership. A few of you inadvertently paid your dues TWICE during the year, in whgich case we renewed you for $0.00!
Select this link to determine how much you should pay to renew your membership.
We're encouraging PenCC members to pay their renewal fee online via PayPal using the appropriate "Buy Now" button below. Please note that we've added the PayPal processing fee to this renewal transaction ($25 renewal = $26.03 with PayPal fee, $12.50 renewal = $13.16).
You don't need a PayPal account to renew your membership online, just select one of the buttons below, then select the "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" link at the bottom-right of the page; you can then pay with your debit/credit card.
Use this button if your renewal fee is $25.00:
Use this button if your renewal fee is $12.50:
There are plenty of reasons to renew:
- This is a vibrant club with over 185 members
- You get invited to club events.
- You get a 20% discount on all regularly priced services, parts, apparel and accessories at The Bike Palace (the discount alone can pay for the membership).
- It’s a great group of people. Their joy of riding is infectious!
- You can buy the magnificent club kit at near cost.
- Participate in yearly group purchases of Specialized and Cannondale gear and bicycles at significant discount.
If you've never been a member of the PenCC and wish to join, you should follow the instructions for new members on the club's Membership page.
If you'd prefer not to renew through PayPal, you can still mail or drop off a check payable to Bike Palace/PenCC:
The Bike Palace1600 S Pacific AveSan Pedro, CA 90731
Please address any questions to Bob Applegate (310-782-5589 or