The incredible Steve Hartt San Pedro to San Diego Ride is July 29 – tickets available NOW!
- Riders leave San Pedro at 6:30 AM. Destination: San Diego’s Liberty Station.
- Three rest stops are amply supplied with high-quality Hammer nutritionals, along with luscious fruit, etc.
- There’s also a lunch stop (lunch provided).
- Sag wagons to assist you with minor mechanical issues.
- Around 2:30 PM riders begin arriving in San Diego.
- Bikes loaded on a truck in bump-free racks for the return.
- Shower facilities are available at a nearby spa.
- Dinner is pizza, salad, fruit and beer/sodas in a local park.
- We get in a luxury bus and ride home, getting back to San Pedro around 10:00 PM.
At $150 this event’s a bargain. Drop your completed release form by The Bike Palace before July 19. Get the form here.
You’ll love this ride! You don’t have to be a member of Peninsula Cycle Club to go on this ride, however, if you’d like to join, you can do so here: join the club. Questions? 310-832-1966 or email@example.com.
If you use the PayPal button below to pay for the ride you’ll be charged $154.79 (allowing the club to clear $150 after PayPal fees).